Free Resources for Music Educators
Bookmark this page and consume the whole library as many times as you need. Vocal instruction is one of the CORE competencies that every vocal music educator must possess. This page is your free resource for professional vocal development focusing on voice science, pedagogy and philosophy. These episodes are available in audio only or audio/video format, and more are being added all of the time!
Or you can find any of these episodes on your favorite Podcast player in audio only form. See blow for the recommended listening order and direct links!
Recommended Listening Order:
- Episode 128: The Strange Relationship Between Choral Music and Vocal Ped
- Episode 140: Balancing the Individual and Group Vocal Needs
- Episode 160: Practical Vocal Acoustics
- Episode 26: The Art or Science of Teaching Vowels
- Episode 44: Prioritizing Technique Not Style
- Episode 100: “Sing Softer, You’re Off Key”
- Episode 32: Resetting the Teacher’s Voice
- Episode 146: The Vibrato Question
- Episode 94: Singing High, Singing “Us”
- MORE TO COME and More on the YouTube Playlist above!